Commercial Fitness Equipment Manufacturers
Buy Exercise Equipment from Ntaifitness
We offer integrated solutions to make it easier to own, service and maintain our products so that you get a greater return on your investment.
We are best rated commercial gym equipment manufacturers located in DeZhou city, Shandong province. One of the largest fitness equipment manufacturers in China. Shandong Ningtai Body Building Apparatus Limited Company (NTAIFITNESS) is a Fitness Equipment Suppliers in China, Fitness Equipment Manufacturers in China, NtaiFitness supply Commercial Fitness gym Equipment, sporting goods, bodybuilding machine, cardio fitness equipment, hour fitness equipment. That is why we offer the best Lifetime Warranty in the fitness industry.
Our equipment includes the most added features in the fitness industry. That is because we study the market, and our competitors, in order to engineer and manufacture equipment that performs the best, and is made with high-quality materials.
Our Chief Engineer and Designer has been in the fitness industry for over 20 years, training on equipment, engineering and designing equipment for own label, and designing equipment for other major companies in the fitness equipment industry, as well.
Business name: Shandong Ningtai Body Building Apparatus Limited Company.
Address: No.287 KangBo DaDao Economic Development Zone, DeZhou City, Shandong Province, China 253082
Phone number: 86 (0534) 508-8836, 86 (0534) 508-8839
- By ntaifitness
- On 07/03/2021
Looking to join a gym, but want to know how to choose the right gym for you?
When choosing a fitness center it's important to ask yourself what you want to get out of your gym membership. If you just want the essentials, cardio and ntaifitness weight machines, 24 hour or snap fitness might be sufficient. The prices are generally lower than at bigger gyms, but you need to be aware on what you are missing out on.
Ask the fitness center what kinds of programs they offer. Typical gym programs include yoga, kick boxing, cycling, stepping, and high energy weight program. These are great ways to get a great work-out with other gym members, all while having an instructor for motivation and training. Usually these are included in your monthly membership fee, but this might vary so be sure to ask.
Do you want a gym which has access to a sauna, steam room or hot tub? Relaxing in a hot tub after a hard work-out is soothing and rewarding. Are you interested in having access to a swimming pool? YMCA have gyms in almost every city, and often they have pools in their areas. Do you want personal training? Ask the staff about what they offer.
Weekend hours and openings can vary dramatically. 24 hour fitness type gyms are always open, so depending on when you are looking to get a work-out, choose a gym that have openings that suit you. To see how crowded the gym is (who likes to wait 10 minutes before using a machine), ask for a gym tour in the hour that you would be looking to work out in.
A gym tour is also a great way to inspect the areas and machines. Are the cardio and weight equipment up to your standards? Are the staff polite and helpful? Is the gym kept clean?
You might also look for possibilities for racquet sports and activity rooms. Many gyms also have excellent day care, but be prepared to pay a little extra. Finally, you should look at prices, and see how they vary in different gyms.
Write a list, or make a mental idea of exactly what you are looking for in your ideal gym. Find the phone book and start making calls, scheduling tours with those that sound good. You might have to compromise away certain parts, but most likely you'll be spending a lot of time at the fitness center, so by choosing one carefully you are doing yourself a favor later.
- By ntaifitness
- On 21/02/2020
3 Must Have Gym Equipment in Gyms
Fitness centers have a wide variety of equipment for members to use, from weight machines to Weight Machines. Strength training develops strength and size of the skeletal muscles which help with flexibility, improved cardiac function, and improved joint function. If you haven't buy Ntaifitness gym equipment before, the thought of using it incorrectly, especially when other people may be watching, is intimidating. It may not be possible to find an employee to provide assistance, forcing you to decide between trying unfamiliar equipment or leaving without completing a workout.
These gym equipment names that you find at gyms pair weights against your personal strength. You can easily build muscles by using these strength machines. Toning your core and outer muscles and enhancing bone density are some of the benefits of strength training. Increased metabolism occurs for several hours after a workout, which promotes fat loss. There are 3 Must Gym Equipment in gyms.
Leg Extension / Leg Curl Machine
Before you jump ahead in your search for the best leg extension machine and/or leg curl machine to add to your gym, let’s briefly review why this equipment is so crucial to bodybuilding success. We know how valuable your time is, and how equally if not more valuable your health is. Which is why we take on the tasks of researching and rating the fitness gear and gym machines out there. In this list, we’ve gone ahead and composed of all the machines for your legs, whether it be extending or curling. Take a look below.
Most people desire athletic looking legs. The best way to accomplish this is to perform proper leg workouts. Leg extension machines are one of the essential gym equipment that will help you achieve this. They offer an isolation movement that serves to develop the quadriceps muscle group focused on the front of the thigh. These machines are weighted to create more resistance that makes the leg muscles stronger. They are easy to set up and can be used right at the comfort of your home. The following review outlines the best leg extension machines that will result in well-defined, sexy legs.
You’ve probably heard the common advice to never skip leg day. It comes from a good place, to be healthy it is essential for the body to have a strong foundation.
To achieve this, it is necessary to adopt a fitness regimen that builds lower body strength. Strong knees, hamstrings, quads, and glutes are critical for balance, speed, and coordination.
Seated Fly Machine
- Main muscles: pectoralis major, deltoids (anterior)
- Secondary muscles: coracobrachialis, subscapularis, biceps (short part)
- Antagonists: latissimus dorsi, deltoid (posterior), trapezius, rhomboids, teres
- Machine Chest Fly Variations (Modifications)
This is a variation of the dumbbell chest fly using a machine with either a hand grip or elbow pads. Machine fly can be a useful companion exercise to the machine bench press. It allows you to work your chest muscles through a greater range of motion while keeping your body well supported. This exercise provides optimum isolation (single-joint exercise) of the pectoral muscles without bringing in the triceps.
Some seated fly machines (sometimes referred to as pec-fly) include arm pads to place the insides of your elbows and forearm on while keeping your elbows bent at roughly a 90-degree angle throughout the motion.
The biggest advantage of the arms open exercise (Machine Fly Exercise) is that the tension remains more or less constant over the whole of the movement and is not lost in the closing phase.
STARTING POSITION (SETUP):
Sit in the machine, press your upper back and hips against the pads, and place your feet flat on the floor. Adjust the seat so that your shoulders, elbows and hands are on the same horizontal plane after you grab the handles. In other words, adjust the seat so that the handles are at chest level. Grasp the handles with a closed neutral grip; in this position, your elbows will be slightly flexed and your upper arms and forearms should be parallel with the floor.
With your back squarely against the pad, forcefully bring the handles all the way together, making sure to keep your elbows up to make the movement more efficient and to reduce the risk of injury. When your hand's touch, squeeze your pectorals hard for a count. Reversing the motion, allow the handles to go back to a point at which you feel a strong stretch in your pecs before beginning your next rep. When returning to the starting position don’t let the weight rest on the stack.
Additional Tips & Key Points
- Bring the handles together in a wide arc with your elbows slightly bent (in a hugging motion) – they touch in front of your chest.
- When your knuckles touch contract your chest muscles. Be careful not to pinch your fingers between the handles.
- Move the pads in a smooth wide arc – do not jerk them together as this reduces the work on the pectorals.
- Muscles Used
Some fly machines (sometimes referred to as pec-fly machine ) include arm pads to place the insides of your elbows and forearm on while keeping your elbows bent at roughly a 90-degree angle throughout the motion.
- Adjust the seat up or down to target different areas of the chest. Sitting higher up (when the seat is high and the handles are held low) emphasizes the lower pectorals; sitting lower (when the seat is low and the handles are held high) emphasizes the upper pectorals.
- Machine Fly Substitutes (Replacement Exercises)
Assist Dip Chin Machine
Assist dip chin are an essential part of our fitness training. They can train your latissimus and biceps, the long head of the abdomen, triceps, the deltoid muscles, and even the chest muscles.
At the same time, it is necessary to have a strong core strength and coordination in order to do a good Assist dip chin.
There are many variations in the Assist dip chin, and we can help us reduce the difficulty or increase the difficulty with some minor changes! Also stimulate the muscles by changing the angles by different grips (wide and narrow, positive and negative grips)!
Today I want to introduce a very good Assist dip chin change: hip-type pull-ups
The action demonstration is as follows:
- The starting position is similar to that of the traditional Assist dip chin, hanging on the horizontal bar and tightening the shoulders!
- When slowly Assist dip chin the body, the legs are slowly raised upwards (the hips are bent), and the body is close to a 90-degree angle when the top is actuated!
- Then slowly lower the body, while the legs are slowly back down, back to the starting position!
The benefits of doing this:
- Avoid the situation of lumbar hyperextension when you Assist dip chin
- Many people will have pelvic anteversion and lumbar hyperextension when they are doing Assist dip chin! In some cases, the arched waist can complement the strength of the latissimus dorsi, but it is the chief culprit in the waist discomfort. Over time, you will feel that when you Assist dip chin, the lower back will be very tight, and serious will cause lower back pain!
- Strongly activate your pre-test core muscles! Especially for the activation of the abdominal muscles, it is the peak!
- Tip: This is a harder version than the normal Assist dip chin, and try again when you have a certain foundation!
The action may be limited because your lack of core strength and hamstring flexibility can not straighten your legs, you can choose to bend your knees slightly to move! As these conditions improve, try to straighten your legs!
Step by step guide to use Basic Gym Equipments
Get to know each training machine better, the functions, how to use it, what muscles to work on and what NOT to do
- Look for instructions. Most machines have a short set of instructions and illustration affixed to them.
- Find the adjustments.
- The machines' seats and benches adjust to the height of the user, and you can adjust moving parts to accommodate your leg or arm length.
- Adjust the machine so your joints line up with the pivot points of the machines, your legs (if sitting) are flat on the floor, and the pads rest comfortably against your limbs.
- Choose a weight that's not too heavy, so you don't run the risk of injuring yourself if you find you can't complete a repetition. If you can complete ten repetitions easily, choose a slightly heavier weight.
- Lift the weights slowly, concentrating on keeping the proper form and exhaling during the lift. Don't adjust your position to lift the weight because you will not get the full benefit of the machine, and you may injure yourself.
- Avoid letting the weight clang against the rest of the stack at the end of the repetition, because this annoys others
- Wipe your sweat off the machine with your gym towel before leaving it.
- By ntaifitness
- On 13/08/2019
Equipamentos de academia comprar,Equipamentos de musculação
Ao pesquisar onde equipamentos de academia comprar, é essencial procurar um fornecedor com uma variedade de aparelhos e linhas, a fim de proporcionar os melhores produtos, contemplando as necessidades da academia. Além disso, uma empresa responsável comercializa equipamentos de longa durabilidade, além de oferecer dez anos de garantia em caso de defeitos na estrutura dos equipamentos, entre outras qualidades.
Um espaço voltado para a prática de exercícios físicos deve garantir não somente conforto para a realização das atividades, como também que seus aparelhos atendam às necessidades de quem frequenta o local.
Para isso, além dos itens que permitem a prática de exercícios aeróbicos e funcionais, ter equipamentos de musculação variados e de qualidade é essencial, pois o ganho de massa muscular é um dos principais fatores que motivam as pessoas a irem à academia.
EQUIPAMENTOS DE ACADEMIA COMPRAR COM VANTAGENS
Aparelhos de academia são submetidos à máxima capacidade de uso e precisam ser confeccionados com absoluta expertise, já que devem fornecer segurança e efetividade durante os treinos. Por essa razão, ao buscar equipamentos de academia comprar peças que proporcionem ergonomia, otimizam a atividade e evitam lesões durante o procedimento. Para isso, são confeccionados produtos que permitem a utilização de usuários de 1,5 m a 2,10 m de altura a usarem os aparelhos com a ergonomia necessária, possibilitando ainda um treino com o conforto ideal.
Complementar a isso, ao buscar por equipamentos de academia comprar, é fundamental se atentar à biomecânica viabilizada por eles. A biomecânica trata, de forma simplificada, da movimentação efetuada pelo encadeamento muscular e articular. Com aparelhos eficientes, essa característica se complementa à ergonomia e oferece a postura necessária e correta para trabalhar o músculo exato, conforme o alvo muscular.
A IMPORTÂNCIA DE SE INVESTIR NA VARIEDADE DE APARELHOS
Além dos acessórios, como halteres e colchonetes, e aparelhos como bicicleta ergométrica, esteiras e jumps, são necessários equipamentos de musculação que possibilitem trabalhar pernas, glúteos, braços, peitos, costas, abdômen e ombros, para treinos tradicionais ou para recuperação muscular.
São muitas as opções de máquinas que permitem exercitar cada parte do corpo, por isso, para atender a um público com necessidades variadas, é interessante ter aparelhos como supino, remada, puxador, leg press, adutor, abdutor, flexor, extensor, paralela para abdominal, entre outros.
O QUE CONSIDERAR NA ESCOLHA DE EQUIPAMENTOS DE MUSCULAÇÃO
Alguns aspectos devem ser levados em consideração na hora de escolher os equipamentos de musculação, para garantir seu bom aproveitamento, como a biomecânica dos aparelhos, a resistência, a durabilidade e a segurança. Algumas máquinas, como o puxador para as costas, podem passar mais segurança ao usuário se tiverem cabo duplo ou dispositivos de segurança, por exemplo. Outro fator relevante é a ergonomia, que deve permitir que pessoas de diferentes alturas sintam-se confortáveis utilizando o aparelho.
Atualmente, alguns equipamentos de musculação possuem altura reduzida, seguindo uma tendência do segmento. Contador digital de repetições, séries e intervalos; carenagem resistente; apoio para copo e celular e carga auxiliar de acionamento rápido são outros elementos que já aparecem nas máquinas modernas.
- By ntaifitness
- On 24/06/2019
Upon learning that the woman is pregnant, most couples enthusiastically start planning for her pregnancy and eventual childbirth. Pilates strengthens your tummy, back, and pelvic floor muscles, which are the areas that can cause problems during pregnancy and after the birth. So it's a great exercise to do when you're pregnant, although some of the exercises will need to be modified as you get nearer your due date.
Dawnna Wayburne, Education Director at Iso Fit says: "Pilates routines are ideal for building both the strength and stamina, which a mother will need in labor and delivery. As the expectant mother starts to get larger, Pilates helps not only to support the weight of the baby but also with both balance and flexibility. We generally adapt exercises during the course of the pregnancy to ensure the expectant mother is getting the most from the workout. The other great thing about Pilates is that it can also help to relieve lower back pain, energize the body to fight tiredness as well as help control focus and breathing.
"Unless otherwise advised by their doctor, women can continue with their Pilates routines after the first trimester all the way up until birth. After delivery, we normally advise new mums to wait six weeks until they get back to the mat or reformer. They can then start rebuilding the muscles that were weakened with the weight of pregnancy and the stress of giving birth. We see mothers getting back into shape in no time."
When talking about pregnancy, it is important to know about preconception issues regarding giving birth. A check-up with the physician or midwife would be advisable for the woman in order to face facts on childbirth. Physical preparation is needed for giving birth since this could really change the normal function of the woman's body. A caregiver would be helpful in preparing the woman's body in conceiving, and also impart information concerning potential problems in pregnancy. Anxiety is felt at this point since the woman would really have to follow certain precautions in order to conceive a healthy baby. By seeking advice regarding preconception, safety, lifestyle changes, prenatal vitamins, and the importance of folic acid, the woman could really prepare for giving birth.
In preparing for pregnancy, a change in the woman's lifestyle is needed. Smoking cigarettes is a definite no-no, and also the consumption of alcohol. These addictions can affect the health of both the woman and her unborn baby. A woman might need to lose or gain weight, according to her present weight relative to her height and build. Being too fat or too thin might bring complications for both the woman and the baby. A good start in preparing for childbirth would be to establish a fitness regime for the period of the pregnancy. Asking the physician about nutrition and working out would be recommended for possible questions regarding exercise and food intake.
There are many benefits to practicing Pilates during pregnancy.
Expectant mothers benefit can expect to
- Strengthen the lower abdominal region to support the growing baby and thereby alleviate lower back pain;
- Tone the pelvic floor muscles in preparation for delivery (and aid in recovery);
- Develop an awareness of deep breathing to assist movement, are some of the many
Tips for doing yoga or Pilates
- Aim to do 2 sessions of strength-building exercise per week, with at least one day between sessions.
- If you are just starting, keep your effort at low intensity, building to moderate intensity. Low intensity means you can still talk comfortably while exercising.
- Be mindful of your breathing. This involves exhaling (breathing out) when you are exerting yourself. Your instructor should also include directions on how to breathe when exercising.
- Ensure that your movements are slow and steady.
- After the first trimester, don’t exercise while you are lying on your back because the weight of your baby may push against your blood vessels and cut off supply to your baby or make you feel faint.
- As your baby becomes bigger, your center of gravity changes so it may be more difficult to balance in poses or perform moves that previously you have been able to do. Avoid movements that may cause you to feel unbalanced or to fall.
- Hormonal changes in your pregnancy can cause your ligaments to become more relaxed which means you may be at risk of injury if you stretch too hard. Stay comfortable and do adequate warm-ups and warm-downs.
- As your body weight increases, it puts more load on your joints and pelvic floor so stay within your comfort zone and stop if you feel pain or discomfort. Walking lunges and wide squats are not recommended.
- If you develop ‘diastasis recti’ (a bulge down the middle of your abdomen), avoid doing abdominal exercises
Be cautious about the following
- Positions that involve lying on your tummy or back, or standing on one leg, in mid-pregnancy and beyond. A good instructor will suggest an alternative, safe postures. For example, instead of lying flat, you can prop up your upper body with pillows. And many of the exercises which involve lying on your tummy can be done on all fours instead.
- Don't stretch any joint to its full range, especially in an unsupported position. This is because your joints will be looser because of hormone changes, which makes you more prone to injury.
- Supporting your weight on your hands and knees may make your wrists ache. This can be particularly uncomfortable if you have carpal tunnel syndrome. Your instructor should show you how to lean forward on an exercise ball if this is the case.
Yoga and Pilates for pregnant women should be low impact and contain movements to help with core and leg strength, breathing and relaxation, strengthening your pelvic floor and relieving lower back pain. Movements should be gentle and deliberate and allow you to remain cool and comfortable. There may also be cushions, belts or blankets available to help you while you go through the movements or poses.
Anxiety is often felt by women when they know that they are pregnant. Feelings of worry and tension are usual signs that show her being anxious about giving birth. But by spending time with your husband, regular visits to the OBGYN, finding time to relax and unwind, with good exercise, anxiety should not be a problem at all. All you have to worry about is what to name the baby?